Thank you for your interest in joining Asayoru Maid Cafe!
We are looking for part-time servers. Though you will be in maid uniform, your job is first and foremost a food server. Your job duties include: serving food, seating guests, busing tables, running orders, taking and decorating polaroids, and possibly performing.
Our cafe is currently open Wednesdays-Sundays, 1-11pm.
- Complete this Google form, including a 2-3 min self-intro video by June 12th.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive an email within 3 days for an in-person interview at the cafe.
- If you pass the interview, you will be scheduled to go through 1 unpaid test session and 1 paid training session before you are officially hired as a trainee maid.
We are looking for applicants with the following requirements:
1. US citizen / green card holder
2. At least 21 years old
3. Basic knowledge of Japanese maid cafes and otaku culture
4. People that are not camera-shy and are good at interactions with guests
5. Have reliable transportation to work and events
6. Applicants with food handlers card & alcohol serving certificate will receive priority.
Please fill out the application below and we will contact you for an in-person interview.
If you have any issues with the form or submitting other supplements please contact email@example.com.
Thank you again and hope to receive your application soon!